Ghattamaneni Mahesh Babu is considered one of the most handsome and highest-paid actors in the Telugu film industry, he also owns a production house under the name G. Mahesh Babu Entertainment. And one of the greatest humanitarians and philanthropists, co-running the charitable trust and non-profit organisation Heal A Child. Also owns AMB Cinemas at Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
Besides being a power-packed performer, Mahesh Babu is also known for his fitness and beauty looking three times his actual age and his fans cutely respect call him a milky boy due to his fine wine personality. Today, marking his birthday, let’s have a look at the actor’s secret of beauty and fitness.
• Sarkaru Vaari Paata actor never misses his workout by any chance and sticks to a rigid fitness routine by working out daily for 1 and a half hours. For the unversed, he also owns a large gym at his house which is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
• Mahesh Babu consumes food rich in Vitamin C and amino acids which increases the level of collagen, which plays an important role in straightening the skin.
• The actor intakes a proper amount of protein every day as it is considered to be one of the key building blocks of skin tissue.
• He makes sure to eat clean and follows a healthy stringent diet and stays away from junk food, a lifestyle habit that helps on his delightful face.
• Most importantly stay positive, keep smiling and be happy with what he believes in. Also, we can never see him without a smile on his face and lights the surroundings wherever he is present.
And when the actor was asked about how he manages to look so young, then he had once shared it’s all because of his beautiful parents and a healthy, happy lifestyle.
Meanwhile, the Maharshi actor once introduced his skin specialist to his fans on Instagram whose name is Dr Rashmi Shetty and has a whole trust in her.