Opinion: Food Outlets Needs To Be Responsible And Cautious About Hygiene; Another Incident Of Lizard Found In Food! Just Ewww!


Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene is of utmost importance in all the places especially hotels, restaurants, food stalls in fact anything and everything related to food. But in India, it appears to be a difficult task! Recently, in Chandigarh, Lizard was found on the plate of Chole Bhature one of the food outlets in the mall. The video of the same has gone viral on social media.

Twitter user Ravi Rai Rana #RWorld, posted the video and shared his experience. He wrote, “Had a very horrible experience on 14.6.22, at Sagar Ratan, food court, Elante Mall, Chandigarh. A live Lizard was found in a semi-conscious state under the Bhatura. A complaint was given to @DgpChdPolice they made sample seized by the food health Dept. Chd. @KirronKherBJP.”

Earlier, a similar incident took place in a McDonald’s outlet in Gujarat. A man found a dead floating lizard in his soft drink. In the video shared by the man, a small lizard is visible in the soft drink. The man has claimed that he purchased it from McDonald’s Ahmedabad franchise. The video is posted by Bhargav Joshi on his Twitter handle who with his three other friends went to hang out at McDonalds’ in Gujarat.

The actions were taken against the Mcdonalds’ outlet. Even a unit of food and safety officials visited the outlet in Nexus Elante Mall Chandigarh to collect the samples of the meal. But it is just too late! These incidents are shocking and more than that they are dangerous. It can even cost someone’s life. Maintaining safety and hygiene in food outlets is something that is mandatory. But the above incidents show the irresponsibility people have.

Both the videos have gone viral on Twitter and other platforms which resulted in enraged comments from other users. Many demanded to take stringent action against the outlet and how irresponsible they are about the human lives. People are ready to pay a good amount for tasty and hygienic food but it’s all wasted if it becomes dangerous for one’s health.

Advertisement

Like it? Share with your friends!

What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
0
hate
confused confused
0
confused
fail fail
0
fail
fun fun
0
fun
geeky geeky
0
geeky
love love
0
love
lol lol
0
lol
omg omg
0
omg
win win
0
win
Varsha Mehata

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published.