Winter season: In this season it is very good to take care of your skin. Winter season is best season and very important to take care of your skin. So we brought 5 ways to detox your skin. Have a look on it!
Now you may say, makeup is a must for a big festival like Diwali. But it is equally important to clean it when you come home after applying makeup, and if the makeup stays on your face, you can definitely suffer from it.
Now there are different types of cleansers available in the market to remove this makeup. But since it also uses chemicals, these cleansers are not as good for the skin.
What you eat helps your skin, eyes, and hair look better than what you put on your skin from the outside, so your diet needs to be balanced.
The body needs to get enough vitamins, minerals and nutrients from the diet. Let’s look at some of the dietary ingredients that are also very useful as a cleanser for the skin in the winter season. Here are some natural
Essential elements for the body and skin:
The body mainly needs iron to produce hemoglobin. Low iron levels can lead to hair loss and dark circles. For this, the diet should include spinach, soybeans, kidney beans, eggs and all grains.
If the body is deficient in zinc, spots and blisters appear on the face. Also zinc deficiency reduces nails and hair. The body gets zinc from all kinds of seeds and milk and dairy products.
Easy home remedies:
1. Cold milk is high in lactic acid, which is used to exfoliate. At the same time, it has a good cleansing effect on the skin.
2. Yogurt also contains lactic acid and natural alpha hydroxy acid. Its ingredients are also very useful for skin soothing and cleansing.
3. Red pumpkins also contain a lot of antioxidants. Vitamin A and C as well as zinc help in moisturizing the skin. Of these, alpha hydroxy action and beta keratin antioxidants nourish the skin.
4. Drinking plenty of water also helps to keep the body and skin clean. Therefore, if you eat differently on festival days, you should drink more water. Kidney and liver function is not done properly due to dehydration.
5. Things like alcohol, coffee should not be consumed as much as possible, but should be done in moderation. Otherwise it can have bad effects on the body and skin.
If you like this article, let’s know in the comment section!