Aryan Khan, son of Shahrukh Khan has been released on bail by Mumbai high court on Saturday.
In the Mumbai cruise drug bust case Aryan Khan along with rbaaz Merchantt and Munmun Dhamecha has been released on bail by Bombay High Court on Saturday. Court granted bail on Thursday only, however, he bail papers did not reach the Arthur Road Jail by the deadline of 5.30 pm on Friday and, therefore, Aryan Khan had to spend another night in the prison.
The bail conditions imposed on Aryan includes a prohibition on leaving the country without prior permission of the NDPS court. He has been asked to surrender his passport to the court and not to speak about Drug case on any media or social media platform.
Here are the fourteen conditions that have been imposed on Aryan Khan's bail:
1. Personal bond of Rs 1 lakh
2. No foreign travel without prior permit from NDPS court
3. Passport to be surrendered
4. Can't leave Mumbai without informing investigating officer
5. No communication with co-accused in the case
6. No statement to media on case proceedings
7. Must attend court on all dates
8. NCB office every Friday to mark his presence
9. Join investigation whenever asked
10. Trial should not be delayed
11. Shall not indulge in similar offence
12. Must not tamper with evidence
13. No action which is prejudicial
14. Bail cancellation if conditions violated
While Shahrukh Khan and his family looked quite happy after bail announcement on Thursday. It’s an early Diwali for the SRK family as their resident ‘Mannat’ is all decked up to welcome Aryan Khan. After bail Aryan Khan seen making his way through huge crowd outside Arthur Road Jail and leaves for Mannat.