Getting period every month is a mess, especially if you have a painful menstrual cramps during monthly menstrual cycle. All you like to lay down on the bed with a hot water bag. On this day our physical activity is low. But exercise is only that will give some relief. There are some myths of doing exercise during periods.
HERE ARE SOME COMMON SYMPTOMS OF PAINFULL PERIODS:
• Abdominal cramps
• Stomach upset-diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting
• Mood swings
According to the research physical and hormonal changes in the female’s body due to this symptoms. And so the proper exercise could balance these physical and hormonal changes, and also reduce some irritability, pain, and thus improve your mood.
BEST EXERCISE TO DO DURING EXERCISE
The first few days of periods can be challenging due to abdominal cramps, pain and heavy bleeding. So try to do some simple and easy exercise to keep you healthy and happy mood. Here are few exercise that you can do during your period time.
- A simple and light exercise that you can do not only on the period days, but also on regular basis.
- This is low aerobic exercise, which helps proper work of lungs and blood cycle.
- This light exercise will increase the secretion of endorphin.
- In the later days of your period or when you have mild symptoms, you can go running.
- Go for a slow run and take some breaks in between if you feel uncomfortable.
- Running can reduce your pain and irritability instantly.
- Remember to keep yourself well hydrated.
- Yoga can relax your body and cranky mood just by stretching and breathing exercises.
- Yoga will help to increase your Blood circulation.
- Simple stretching can also help you to get relief from cramps and bloating and you can do it at home.
- Beneficial than just rolling on your bed.
- Try stretching and take deep breaths to relax your breaths.
- Dancing is a fun activity that can uplift your mood and make your mood fresh and also help to burn your calories.
- So get ready with your music and start dancing and get healthy.