Kannada superstar born with a name Naveen Kumar Gowda; later Yash turned into his stage name. 8th January, marking the actor’s birthday is celebrating his special day by completing 35 years of life with a teaser launch of much-awaited film KGF CHAPTER 2. Which has already crossed 55 million plus views.
For now, everyone know Yash through the hit franchise film KGF which hit the theatres in 2018, that later won many hearts without a bad response who became to know one of the top actors of Indian Cinema and from his language industry, Sandalwood. Now, let’s jump into the list of facts about the actor to introduce the background of him behind this massive success.
• Yash was born in a typical middle class family, who’s father was a bus driver and his mom was a housewife. He comes from the small town called Hassan district of Karnataka, who later moved to Bengaluru to chase his acting dreams by joining Benaka theatre troupe formed by renowned dramatist BV Karanath.
• You guys know what keeps him grounded? This comes from his dad who still drive a bus, that is what keeps him down to earth. Also, on the same Baahubali director SS Rajamouli said, “I was amazed after knowing that Yash is the son of a bus driver. I’m told that his father works as a bus driver even today. To me, Yash’s father is the real star more than the actor.”
• He initially started off his career days with a Kannada television daily soap Nanda Gokula followed by a couple of serials more. But as he wanted to become a film actor, Yash startMoggina Manasu and won the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor and for Moggina Manasu movie he won the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor.
• He even gave his voice for two songs, one for Mr. and Mrs. Ramachaari movie song titled as ‘Annthamma’. On the other hand, he sang ‘Annange Love Angle’ for Masterpiece.
• And This KGF venture came like a big breakthrough of his career, being talented he was recognized as a Rocking Star Yash all around the country. The film which was made under 80 crore budget, that became highest grosser and actor is the first Kannada Star who entered into 200 crore club.
• After this success of KGF film, he also become the highest paid actors from Sandalwood by said to be charging 15 crore per film.
• Before that, in 2014 starring is current wife Radhika in the lead opposite him, Mr. and Mrs. Ramachari became the highest-grossing film. After which he became the highest-paid Kannada actors in Sandalwood.
Entering into his love life:
• Yash met his love life actress Radhika Pandit on the set of his first series, Nanda Gokula, who later appeared in several movies together. They kept their relationship a secret for a long time, then got married in a private ceremony in the year 2016. Who now embraces their parenthood with two kids.
• The duo started an organization Yasho Marga Foundation, who helps the poor people around.
• Rocking Star leaves in a bungalow that costs around 3-4 crore with his family and he’s also a owner of some swankiest cars. Audi Q7 that costs around Rs 1 crore, a Range Rover that begins at Rs 80 lakh and according to Live Mirror, Yash also owns a Mercedes Benz DLS 350D that costs around Rs 85 lakh.
If you haven’t watched this mind-blowing teaser of KGF Chapter 2 yet? Then here is the link attached below:
Wishing Rocking Star Yash a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and more success ahead!