The current Pandemic Covid-19 had high jacked many people and has taken their lives. This respiratory disease can cause breathing problems that can be mild to serious. Serious symptoms are for those who are aged or suffering from heart diseases, cancer, and diabetes.
But what does happens to yours lungs? Let us know.
- When a virus comes into contact with the mucous membranes of your nose, mouth, and eyes, it enters a healthy cell and uses the cell to get replicated.
- It infects the upper or lower part of your respiratory tract where the lining gets irritated and inflamed and infection can also reach all the way down into your alveoli.
- As the infection travels your respiratory tract, your immune system starts to fights back as a result your lungs and airways start to swell and get inflamed.
- This swelling in your lungs causes shortness of breath and some of them can also suffer from pneumonia.
Here are some tips that will help you to keep your lungs stronger and healthier.
- Do exercise on regular basis at least for 1/2 hours.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap or hand wash for 10 seconds.
- Sanitize your hands properly before eating if you are traveling somewhere.
- Don’t forget to were a mask before going out of your house.
- Dring a lot of water to keep your lungs hydrated and lubricated so that irritants and mucus thin out.
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet to make your immunity stronger and healthier.
- Avoid smoking and intaking alcohol to maintain your lungs.
- Maintain a social distance when every you meet people and avoid crowded places.
- Get proper medication from a doctor if you have a cold, flu, sore throat, headache, etc.