No doubt, it is known fact that Shah Rukh Khan the Badshah of Bollywood is one of the top most richest actor in the world and his kids elder son Aryan, daughter Suhana and little one AbRam Khan are often been pampered with the most lavish gifts by their dad.
And these star siblings stay in one of the most lavish celeb homes, Mannat, which is a dream house for many and they are the one who owns a lot of expensive stuffs but we’ll look into five most-expensive stuff owned by the Khan siblings that will mind-blow you.
- Once, Gauri Khan mother of three kids shared a treat picture of cool Khan boys dad SRK, and son Aryan, AbRam. In the photo, the shoes worn by Aryan and AbRam is what left us shocked. The casual sneakers belonged to luxury brand Balenciaga that is priced at a whopping Rs 47,000!
- Suhana Khan who stays in New York for her studies is often seen chilling with her beloved friends and we can’t, get over her social media posts. What mind-blown us is her expensive small purse which belongs to a brand Prada’s collection and is priced at $1,590, which approximately costs a whopping Rs 1,18,519.40!
- King Khan gifted his little one AbRam a dream grand treehouse for him designed by Sabu Cyril, also the man behind, magnificent Mannat! See the picture below, it will definitely trigger your inner child.
- Throwback to Aryan’s weekend party where he flaunted his expensive watch which owns a brand of Rolex Cosmograph Dayton’s collection that reportedly costs worth Rs 7,83,000 (could be more).
- And reports have it that way back in 2009, Shah Rukh Khan gifted his kids – Aryan and Suhana, Audi A6 cars which had inbuilt multimedia navigation and DSP sound systems!
Hasn’t all of them trigger you to wish have it with you, work hard and achieve your goals then there will be no one to stop you.
And definitely, Suhana, Abram, and Aryan are one of the most adorable star siblings in the B-town.