1. Celebrating the success of their film 'Animal,' Ranbir Kapoor was seen dancing with uninhibited joy, as if no one was watching. The actor's carefree moves reflected the triumph of the film. In a delightful turn, director Sandeep Reddy Vanga joined him later, adding to the celebratory atmosphere.
2. On Monday, actor Janhvi Kapoor and Shikhar Pahariya reached the Mahakaleshwar temple in Ujjain. Janhvi is rumoured to be dating Shikhar for quite some time now and they are often seen visiting temples together. Photos of them from the Mahakaleshwar temple have now been shared by news agency.
3. Ankita Lokhande opened up about Sushant Singh Rajput yet again in the new episode of Bigg Boss 17 and this time, she revealed she was very possessive of him. The actress, who is now married to Vicky Jain, was in a long term relationship with the Pavitra Rishta star. The couple was madly in love and fans were hoping that they would get married. However, they broke up after dating for seven years. Sushant died in June 2020. Ankita often speaks about him and this time around, she revisited the time she and Sushant participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
For those who are saying how dare #AnkitaLokhande talk about SSR? Listen, Ankita has the right to talk about SSR as they were in a relationship. You won't decide what Ankita says; many of you didn't even watch his movies when he was alive.pic.twitter.com/VzO8U5P1Eg— Lady Khabri (@KhabriBossLady) December 3, 2023
4. At a time when Ranbir Kapoor's Animal is being slammed by a section of the internet, bollywood'd superstar Ami khan's old video has gone viral. It shows that senior is talking about filmmakers using sex and violence to make their films work.
5. Bobby Deol is on cloud nine. The actor's performance as the antagonist Abrar in Animal has been praised and loved by audiences and critics alike. Bobby is so touched by the reactions that recently he couldn't stop himself from shedding a tear over all the action.