1. Meera Chopra will be getting married in February 2024 to her boyfriend. He hails from Mumbai but isn’t a part of the Bollywood or acting industry. A source told Zoom, "Meera made the decision about a month or two ago. She hasn't yet told anyone except those who are very close to her."
2. Cameron Diaz recently appeared on a podcast and rubbished all rumours of co-star Jamie Foxx being “crazy” on the set of their Netflix film Back in Action. It was during the filming of this movie when Jamie was hospitalised for a medical emergency. Soon after he was hospitalised, there were reports that the actor was “making everyone miserable” and that Cameron had told everyone, “I was never gonna make another movie again because of him.”
3. According to a report by The Economic Times citing the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Savitri Jindal has seen the highest net worth rise among India’s richest over the past calendar year, with her fortune growing by $9.6 billion during the period.
Mukesh Ambani, whose net worth is highest among Asians, registered a rise of nearly $5 billion, and his total wealth now stands at $92.3 billion, added the report. Gautam Adani, the second-richest Indian behind Ambani, saw a decline in his net worth by $35.4 billion to $85.1 billion. Savitri Jindal’s total wealth now stands at around $25 billion, putting her ahead of Wipro's Azim Premji at nearly $24 billion, said the report.
4. Shah Rukh Khan is currently busy with the promotion of his upcoming release Dunki. The superstar is leaving no stone unturned in the promotion of Dunki and is travelling from one city to another for it. SRK was recently in Dubai, where the trailer of Dunki was showcased at the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa, which was followed by a drone show featuring the actor's signature pose. The actor was too present to watch the show and was standing on a boat alone with thousands of fans watching him perform his signature pose. His manager Pooja Dadlani took to her X (formerly Twitter) account to share a video of the drone show and called it 'marvellous'.
Dunki & @iamsrk lighting up the skies in Dubai!!! A marvellous drone show organised near the Burj Khalifa for the first time ever to celebrate a film and of course… a very special person and an extremely special film! See you in the theatres on 21st of December! The film is for… pic.twitter.com/obvXHQqdBd— Pooja Dadlani (@pooja_dadlani) December 19, 2023
5. To say Shah Rukh Khan lit up Dubai during the promotions of his film Dunki would be an understatement. The superstar also set the stage on fire with his dance moves to the track Lutt Putt Gaya from Dunki. The video of the dance was shared by Red Chillies Entertainment's official Instagram handle. The caption on the video read, "The energy and excitement were as bright as the lights on Burj Khalifa when Dunki takes over Dubai. Thank you Dubai for being generous with your love for Dunki! Dunki in cinemas tomorrow. Advance bookings are now open so book your tickets right away."
6. On December 14, actor Shreyas Talpade suffered a heart attack in Mumbai after complaining about discomfort following the shooting of his upcoming film Welcome To The Jungle. Sharing an update on his health, a family member of the actor told The Times of India that Shreyas is now in a stable condition and is recovering well. The person added that Shreyas smiled at his family on Saturday morning.
7. Bigg Boss 7 winner Pallavi Prashanth has been arrested following a chaotic incident during the show's finale celebrations. Detained by the police in Kolgur of Gajwel mandal, he was subsequently taken to Jubilee Hills police station.
8. On Tuesday night, Salman Khan and his family celebrated Sohail Khan's 53rd birthday at a restaurant in Mumbai. Salman took responsibility for watching over his parents Salim Khan, Salma Khan, and Helen, while Sohail was observed cordially welcoming his guests. He assisted his parents as they left the restaurant and made their way to their car. Salman was also seen scolding the photographers for his parents' car. Salman walked his parents to their car while wearing a black t-shirt and rust pink jeans. He appeared to lose his composure and motioned for the photographers to get out of the way so his parents could get into their car. In addition, he said, "piche hato sab (step back)" while assisting Salim Khan, who appeared rather fragile, into his vehicle. As she descended the steps, he was also seen lending his mother Salma a helping hand.