Advertisment

Viral video: Actress Hair Catches Fire, Thanks Karan For Saving Her Life!

New Update
news

Credits: Google

Actress Chhavi Mittal shared a video on her Instagram handle where she revealed a terrifying incident that occurred on the set. She shared an incident of her hair catching fire. Chhavi called it the "scariest" experience.

Advertisment

 The actress said that she felt terrified when the incident happened. Karan Grover came to her rescue and extinguished the flames with his bare hands. and Chhavi thanked him for saving her. She shared about the accident in detail in her vlog.

Chhavi sharing the details of the scary incident said that she was standing with her husband and there were candles at the corner and her hair caught fire. Karan put the fire out with his hand. Chhavi asked him, "Baal jale?" Karan said yes and she added, "I was smelling it." The actress said, "Accidents happened on set and my hair got burned. Thank you so much, Karan, I owe you my hair."

 "Accidents happen on set, but my hair catching fire somehow felt the scariest!! I accidentally also caught it on camera! Also thank you @karanvgrover for saving me by putting it out with your bare hands!", wrote Chhavi Mittal.

Advertisment
Advertisment
Advertisment
Latest Stories
Advertisment