Actress Shruti Sharma, who is currently seen in the Ongoing show Namak Issq Ka reveals her fashion choices and much more. The actress who is seen donning Indian attires in the show is often seen sporting casuals off the camera!
Let’s quickly take a look on Shruti’s fashion secrets :
1) Casual wear or party wear?
2) Fashion is sexy, but is very uncomfortable! How much do you agree with the statement and what’s your take on the same?
-I agree with it!! It’s not easy to look fashionable and sexy!
3) your favourite colour in the wardrobe?
-Black, red and purple
4) Your most expensive outfit in the wardrobe?
-I got stitched a Gujarati style lehenga costing me my one per day & I wore it only once !!
5) Your most expensive fashion splurge
-None till now.
6) Has it ever happened that an outfit of yours you have regretted after wearing it?
-Yeah, I bought this polka dot top which I liked but it turned out as a regret.
7) One outfit of yours you recently purchased and is awaited to be worn by you?
-There one is this beautiful chikan Anarkali which I bought from Lucknow but didn’t get a chance to wear it till now!!
8) You wear a particular outfit for how many times after purchase because as a celebrity you cannot repeat the clothes?
-We can’t repeat clothes on camera but off-camera we can so,
I mostly purchase clothes for my regular off-camera life, for-camera appearances
my dear stylists make me look beautiful!!