BLACKPINK member Lisa is on a record-breaking spree, her successful journey as a member of one of the biggest K-pop acts and also as a solo artist has seen many heights in its accomplishments. Lisa has now become the first solo K-pop artist to have 8 Guinness World Records under her name.
Lisa is the first K-pop soloist to have 8 Guinness World Records
Lisa has marked her name in the history of K-pop with multiple records and has established herself as a prominent Asian artist in the music industry. It is no surprise that her achievements have given her multiple Guinness World Records, however, she has now become the first and only K-pop solo artist to have 8 such records under her name. Guinness World Records stated on September 27 that Lisa's track MONEY from her album LALISA had achieved 1 billion streams. This is a huge milestone Lisa has achieved, find below the list of Guinness World Records under the BLACKPINK member's name:
1. Fastest solo K-pop artist to reach 1 billion streams on Spotify (female)
2. First solo K-pop winner at the MTV Video Music Awards
3. First solo K-pop winner at the MTV Europe Music Awards
4. First album a by solo K-pop artist to reach 1 billion streams on Spotify
5. Most views of a new music video released by a solo artist in 24 hours on YouTube
6. Most viewed music video in 24 hours by a solo K-pop artist
7. First K-pop track by a solo artist to reach 1 billion streams on Spotify
8. Most followers on Instagram for a Kpop artist
From dominating music streaming platforms like Spotify and YouTube to bagging luxurious brand endorsement deals, Lisa has been loved by millions of people across the globe. As one of the most influential artists in the world, she has earned herself an induction at the Asian Hall of Fame as a Cultural Icon. Lisa is also the first and only K-pop artist to be invited to the Asian Hall of Fame. As a female K-pop soloist, she surpassed IU for the record of the most streamed K-pop female artist. Lisa now has over 677 million streams across all of her credits on Spotify.