Singer, actress, model, and member of just about the hottest girl group in music right now, Jisoo makes ¼ of Blackpink. The lead singer, aka Kim Ji-soo, has been ranked the tenth most popular idol in South Korea in 2018, and currently counts 23.6 million followers on Instagram.
And now she is gracing the cover of Korea’s top 6 fashion magazine!
Apart from music, Jisoo is also a fashion icon in her own right. A front-row favorite, she is known for an off-duty style that is described as elegant and girly, according to Blackpink’s stylist, Choi Kyung-won. She has managed to bag all the front cover of the top 6 fashion magazines in Korea and the fans are head over heels for her.
The singer has a propensity for comfy clothes, from effortlessly cool with mismatched tartan tops, to girly with snug overcoats from Margarin Fingers. Ahead, we round up some of her best off-duty looks that are sure to inspire your next comfy, casual fit. Given below are 6 such outfits of Jisoo which were showcased in the top fashion magazines portraying her gentle yet fierce nature.
1. Jisoo’s Marie Claire fashion magazine where she is showing her bossy mode in a black top and red skirt with red nails and blood-red lipstick.
2. Her princess look shown in Vogue Magzine displaying her in a complete black gown giving a compilation of poses.
3. Another glamorous look displaced by her in the Bazaar magazine show the perfect match of her accessories with her clothing.
4. Her beauty just reached perfection in her Cosmopolitan Magazine where she is seen in a long dazzling blue gown.
5. A perfect 10 for looking like a queen in an ELLE fashion magazine. Wearing a brown top with an embedded design gives out a cute look.
6. In Korea’s W magazine we witness a wild side of jisoo wearing what appears to be a blue silk shirt and with frizzy curls in her hair, she glows in the dark.