1) Kareena looked flawless in this bright yellow Chanderi saree with the kalash khadi palla paired with a contrasting magenta blouse by Masaba Gupta.
2) The fashionista slayed in this baby pink sequined saree by Manish Malhotra paired with golden bralette and dark eye-makeup.
3) We can’t stop drooling over Bebo’s ivory chiffon saree with a printed base and an embellished blouse with flattering v-neckline by Manish Malhotra.
4) This yellow saree by Nikasha looked stunning on the diva. She completed her look with a tied bun adorned with gajras and statement earrings.
5) Kareena looks totally voguish in this contemporary polka dots saree by Masaba Gupta teamed with huge oxidised traditional silver jewellery and open hair.