Nushrratt Bharuccha is one of those actresses who got commercial success with her very first film Pyaar Ka Punchnama and movie after movie she became dear to us with Pyaar Ka Punchama 2, Sonu Ki Titu Ki Sweety, Dream Girl, and Chhalaang.
Besides being a talented actress Nushrratt is also very good at her fashion, and today as it marks her birthday, we’ll look into her best fashion inspiration for print-on-prints that she wore in recent times. As print-on-prints is one of the most which we avoid opting probably the similar print patterned top and pants attire but let’s see how the birthday girl carries it gracefully.
Take a look:
- These are the photos of her which went viral on the internet, Nushrratt looks sizzler in a floral print with brown shades plus a little bit of orange and red that has balloon sleeves to the top which has a knot at the backside paired with the same printed palazzo pants. Blow-dried her hair in wavy curls, opted for golden hoop earrings, got a high pair of heels and her makeup has been kept minimal contrasting with her outfit.
- Dolled up in a knotted strips with a flare around the waist with straight pants which have blue and white small checks print all over. And keeping different at the bottom the actress has tied her heels’ thread around her pants as you can see in the pictures below. Her hair has been tied up in a half bun and makeup is very minimal but her nude brown eyeshadow is been shining!
- Aha! This something which is very unique attire that stands out in an architectural design of palaces, it has a V-neckline crop top with bell-bottom shaped pants, and with the jewelry, Punchnama girl has opted oxidized three bangles and earrings. And here also she has kept her make minimal with the nude shades.
- And these are other pictures of her that did rounds on social media. Long flare pair of palazzo pants with a flared sleeves top and around the waist too that has finishing work of black embroidery with mirror work and damn, look at her eyes killer in a black eye shadow merge. Keeping her hair straight Nushrratt worn an oxidized neckpiece.
- And here comes stripes print with golden and blue color shades in a shirt that she has worn with a white tube top with straight bottom pants. Wearing white pearl hoop pair of earrings with hair tied in a bun, and beige color high heels. Talking about her makeup is minimal here also.
Simplistically beauty! Nushrratt Bharuccha. How gorgeous in all of her attire with such a basic styling and even shining around!
And here PopDiaries wishes a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the talented actress and wonderful fashionista Nushrratt Bharuccha. Also, wishing great content ahead and keep entertaining all.