Created by The Viral Fever and directed by Anant Singh, the second season of the comedy drama delves deeper into the events that unfold in the lives of Dhruv, Chhavi, Kabir and Susu as they deal with new challenges in their friendship, love-life and academics
Featuring Omkar Kulkarni, Rashmi Agdekar, Chinmay Chandraunshuh, Naman Jain and Kanikka Kapur, ImMature Season 2 is set for an exclusive global premiere on Prime Video starting 26 August in over 240 countries and territories
Amazon Prime offers an incredible value with unlimited streaming of the latest and exclusive movies, TV shows, stand-up comedy, Amazon Originals, ad-free music listening through Amazon Prime Music, free fast delivery on India’s largest selection of products, early access to top deals, unlimited reading with Prime Reading, and mobile gaming content with Prime Gaming, all available for an annual membership of Rs. 1499. Customers can also watch ImMature by subscribing to Prime Video Mobile Edition. Prime Video Mobile Edition is a single-user, mobile-only plan currently available for Airtel Prepaid customers
MUMBAI, India—23 August, 2022— After taking the audiences on a rollercoaster ride filled with love and laughter in its maiden season, Prime Video today announced the launch of the second season of the hit series ImMature with an exciting trailer. Set for a worldwide premiere on 26 August on Prime Video in over 240 countries and territories, the series promo gives a peek into the lives of the characters as they are stuck between childhood and adulthood. Created by The Viral Fever (TVF) and directed by Anant Singh, the comedy drama features Omkar Kulkarni, Rashmi Agdekar, Chinmay Chandraunshuh, Naman Jain, and Kanikka Kapur in pivotal roles.
“At Prime Video, we continue to bring relatable and diverse narratives across genres for audiences of varied age groups,” said Manish Menghani, Director, Content Licensing, Prime Video. “We are delighted to collaborate with TVF to bring the second season of their yet another hit series, ImMature. The story gives a window into the everyday life and challenges of youngsters, making for a fun, relatable and entertaining experience for audiences of all ages”.
“ImMature chronicles the lives of characters who are in their last years of childhood and going through the highs and lows of that phase,” said Vijay Koshy, President, The Viral Fever. “We are thrilled to release the new season of our widely-loved coming-of-age series on Prime Video and take ImMature to a wider-audiences across 240 countries and territories. We are hopeful that not only will existing fans love and enjoy the new chapter but also find more fans worldwide. ImMature is the first and only show from India which was selected as an official entry at Cannes Series Festival, and premiered at the prestigious festival, a feat achieved by no other Indian series.”
“In ImMature Season 2 we have retained the humor and hardships of characters that are stuck between childhood and adulthood, spruced it with more fun moments and challenging setbacks,” said Anant Singh, director, ImMature Season 2.“Dhruv, Chhavi, Kabir and Susu are a reflection of what we were as students, and I am sure the series will not only keep audiences wanting for more but also take you down the memory lane.”
ImMature Season 2 will globally premiere on Prime Video from August 26 across 240 countries and territories. In case you’ve missed the maiden season of the comedy drama, the episodes will be available on the streaming service from August 26 onwards.
Watch the trailer here:
ImMature will join the thousands of TV shows and movies from Hollywood and Bollywood in the Prime Video catalogue. These include Indian-produced Amazon Original series Suzhal – The Vortex, Modern Love Mumbai, Modern Love Hyderabad, Mumbai Diaries, The Family Man, Comicstaan Semma Comedy Pa, Breathe: Into The Shadows, Bandish Bandits, Paatal Lok, Tandav, Mirzapur Season 1 & 2, The Forgotten Army – Azaadi Ke Liye, Sons of the Soil: Jaipur Pink Panthers, Four More Shots Please, Made In Heaven, and Inside Edge, Indian films such as Coolie No. 1, Gulabo Sitabo, Durgamati, Chhalaang, Shakuntala Devi, Ponmagal Vandhal, French Biriyani, Law, Sufiyum Sujatayum, Penguin, Nishabdham, Maara, V, CU Soon, Soorarai Pottru, Bheema Sena Nala Maharaja, Drishyam 2, Halal Love Story, Middle Class Melodies, Putham Pudhu Kaalai, Unpaused among others and the award-winning and critically acclaimed global Amazon Originals like The Boys, Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Hunters, Fleabag, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. All this is available at no extra cost for Amazon Prime members. The service includes titles in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi, and Bengali.
Prime members will be able to watch the series anywhere and anytime on the Prime Video app for smart TVs, mobile devices, Fire TV, Fire TV stick, Fire tablets, Apple TV, etc. In the Prime Video app, Prime members can download episodes on their mobile devices and tablets and watch anywhere offline at no additional cost. Prime Video is available in India at no extra cost with Prime membership for just ₹1499 annually or ₹179 monthly, new customers can find out more at www.amazon.in/prime.
ABOUT AMAZON PRIME VIDEO
Amazon Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers Prime members a collection of award-winning Amazon Original series, thousands of movies and TV shows—all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. Find out more at PrimeVideo.com.
- Included with Prime Video: Thousands of acclaimed TV shows and movies across languages and geographies, including Indian films such as Shershaah, Toofaan, Sardar Udham, Gehraiyaan, Coolie No. 1, Gulabo Sitabo, Shakuntala Devi, Sherni, Durgamati, Chhalaang, Hello Charlie, Cold Case, Narappa, Sara’s, Sarpatta Parambarai, Kuruthi, #HOME and Tuck Jagadish, along with Indian-produced Amazon Original series like Guilty Minds, Mumbai Diaries 26/11, The Last Hour, Paatal Lok, Bandish Bandits, Breathe, Comicstaan Semma Comedy Pa, The Family Man, Mirzapur, Inside Edge and Made In Heaven. Also included are popular global Amazon Originals like The Tomorrow War, Coming 2 America, Cinderella, Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, Without Remorse, The Wheel of Time, American Gods, One Night in Miami, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, The Boys, Hunters, Cruel Summer, Fleabag, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and many more, available for unlimited streaming as part of a Prime membership. Prime Video includes content across Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi and Bengali. Prime Video subscription is available in India at no extra cost with Prime membership for just ₹1499 annually or ₹179 monthly. New customers can find out more at www.amazon.in/prime.
- Instant Access: PrimeMembers can watch anywhere, anytime on the Prime Video app for smart TVs, mobile devices, Fire TV, Fire TV stick, Fire tablets, Apple TV and multiple gaming devices. Prime Video is also available to consumers through Airtel and Vodafone pre-paid and post-paid subscription plans. In the Prime Video app, Prime members can download episodes on their mobile devices and tablets and watch anywhere offline at no additional cost.
- Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favourite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
- Video Entertainment Marketplace: In addition to a Prime Video subscription, customers can also purchase add-on subscriptions to other streaming services, as well as, get rental access to movies on Prime Video.
- Prime Video Channels: Prime Video Channels offers friction-free and convenient access to a wide range of premium content from multiple video streaming services all available at a single destination – Amazon Prime Video website and apps. Prime Members can buy add-on subscriptions and enjoy a hassle-free entertainment experience, simplified discovery, frictionless payments and more.
- Rent: Consumers can enjoy even more movies from new releases to classic favourites, available to rent – no Prime membership required. View titles available by visiting primevideo.com/store. The rental destination can be accessed via the STORE tab on primevideo.com and the Prime Video app on Android smartphones, smart-TVs, connected STBs and Fire TV stick.
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
LEAD COMMUNICATIONS CONTACT: