Face scrubs made from natural ingredients give your skin a radiant look. You can try many home remedies to overcome common problems like keeping your skin healthy and reducing excess oil production. You can use a face scrub made from ingredients like green tea and tomatoes.
Scrubbing is extremely beneficial for your skin. The scrub helps to remove dead skin cells. It cleans the pores of the skin. Open pores are a major cause of breakouts and acne. Natural face scrubs help to open the pores of your skin, remove dirt and excess oil.
Green tea and tomatoes
Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, alpha, beta-carotene, ascorbic acid and vitamin A. Tomatoes also have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Tomatoes contain lycopene. Which is an antioxidant. It helps reduce the signs of aging.
The effect of tomatoes on skin helps to reduce the production of excess oil by clearing and compressing the pores of the skin. Green tea has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anticarcinogenic properties, which help improve skin health. These properties unlock the pores and help reduce the production of excess oil.
Green Tea and Tomato Face Scrub
1. Green Tea Bag – 1
2. Tomatoes – 1
3. live oil – 1 tsp
- Make a paste by mashing tomatoes to create a face scrub for glowing and fresh skin.
- Now mix the green tea and olive oil in the mashed tomatoes.
- Leave this mixture for at least 10 minutes.
- Gently massage your face and neck with a face scrub and leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse your face and neck with lukewarm water.
- Use this green tea and tomato face scrub once or twice a week.