Sleep is also very important for good health. However, in today’s changed lifestyle, mental stress is high. As a result, most people today do not sleep well.
How many hours do we sleep and how many hours do we get good sleep. It depends on how healthy we are.
If you also have trouble falling asleep and how much sleep you need for yourself. If you want to know this, a special technique will help you in this. This is a sleep calculator, which will tell you how much sleep is needed for people of which age.
This sleep calculator has been developed by a team of Interior Expert Hillaries. What’s special is that this app will determine your sleep time with your body’s 90 minute natural sleep cycle.
If you put the time to get up in the morning in this calculator, it will give the exact time of bed. If you start your morning at 7, you will have to go to bed at 9.46, 11.16 at night, or if you stay up late at night, the calculator will tell you what time to get up in the morning.
The rules of calculators are made according to the natural functions of the body. The calculator will tell you exactly what time you should get up and go to bed.
What the online survey says?
- According to a recent online survey, more than half of people in the UK cannot get 8-9 hours of sleep.
- The number of males is higher. According to the survey, 56 per cent of men in Britain do not get enough sleep for 8-9 hours.
- At the same time, 53 percent of women cannot sleep.
- Lack of sleep makes you lethargic and is extremely harmful to health.
What the doctor says?
- According to this, everyone needs 7 to 15 hours of sleep.
- The doctor said about the newborn baby, they need sleep the most.
- A 3 to 11 month old baby needs at least 14-15 hours of sleep a day.
- Children from 12 months to 35 months, ie children over one year and children under 3 years, need 12 to 14 hours of sleep.