Many people fast during Navratri. Taking care of office work and fasting is a challenge. To meet this challenge, let’s learn the Navratri Healthy Diet.
1. Start the day by drinking lukewarm water. Then it is okay to drink either lemon water or coconut water. If you feel weak, drink a cup of warm milk before going to work. If you like, you can drink green tea instead of milk.
2. Eat fresh fruits properly for breakfast. You can eat a limited amount of dried fruits.
3. No problem to eat fresh fruit again in the afternoon. Eat limited amount of sago potato porridge as a taste change. If possible, add yoghurt and eat sago porridge. Sometimes eat khichdi, sometimes amaranth laddu and amagiri flour, and sometimes shingada flour
4. Drink a glass of buttermilk for digestion after lunch. Decide whether you want to add any spices or salt to the batter.
5. If you feel hungry in the evening, consume a limited amount of curd. If you don’t want to eat yogurt, eat one or two fresh fruits. Potato wafers or potato chips can be eaten. But since these foods are fried, it is up to the individual to decide whether to eat them or not.
6. Eat a limited amount of fresh fruit or drink fresh fruit juice at night.
7. You can drink a cup of warm milk before going to bed at night.
8. Consult a doctor before fasting if you have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or any other illness.