Everyone wants beautiful and glowing skin. But a busy lifestyle, pollution and lack of proper care can lead to skin problems. The problem of redness, dryness, acne and pimples on the skin increases. To keep the skin away from these problems, proper care and nutrition is essential. Many people resort to home remedies. These remedies help to keep the skin glowing.
Milk powder can be used to treat skin problems. We use milk powder to make tea or coffee. Its natural properties are also beneficial for the skin. It helps to get rid of skin blemishes and tanning problems. You can use it as a scrub, face mist and serum. It has no side effects. Let us know how we can use milk powder.
1. Use as a scrub:
Milk powder can be used as a scrub to keep skin glowing and beautiful. Helps to keep the skin radiant by removing dead skin. To make his scrub, make a paste by mixing two teaspoons of milk powder, half a teaspoon of coffee powder and one teaspoon of coconut oil. Apply this paste on the face for 5 to 7 minutes and then wash off with clean water.
2. Make a facepack:
- To make a face pack of milk powder
- Make a thick paste by mixing two teaspoons of powder
- Two teaspoons of gram flour
- Two to three teaspoons of rose water.
- Apply this paste on your face and neck and leave for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse the paste with water.
- Applying this paste will brighten and tan the skin.
- Face serum helps in moisturizing the skin.
- To make a face serum from milk powder,
- Make a paste by adding one teaspoon of milk powder and 2 to 3 teaspoons of rose water.
- Now apply 3 to 4 coats of this paste with the help of cotton and then rinse with water for some time.
- Applying this remedy 2 to 3 times a week will improve the skin.