Salman Vs Karan: Who’s The Better Host For Bigg Boss? View The Poll Results


0

Bigg Boss is quite possibly the most-watched unscripted TV dramas in India. The show has been effectively running since 2006 and is ranking high TRP even at its fifteenth season.

The show started with Arshad Warsi facilitating its season 1. Shilpa Shetty and Amitabh Bachchan have likewise been a host for the ensuing seasons. Notwithstanding, the show acquired force after Salman Khan came on board as a host from season 4. From that point forward, the show has contacted more prominent statures.

Advertisement

Presently when the fifteenth season is being broadcasted on TV, with Salman Khan as the host, the creators gave a little contort by presenting Karan Johar as the host for Bigg Boss OTT.

The choice got a blended response from fans. What’s more, presently, when both Salman and Karan are facilitating the show on various stages, it is simpler for the fans to draw examinations. In this manner, we gathered information where individuals answered that who’s the better host for Bigg Boss. Also, the outcomes are stunning.

Around 2,900 individuals took an interest in the survey and 95% individuals feel that Salman Khan is a superior host. The rest 5% picked Karan Johar. The huge distinction in the survey results says a lot on who is the crowd’s top pick.

Advertisement

Like it? Share with your friends!

0

What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
0
hate
confused confused
0
confused
fail fail
0
fail
fun fun
0
fun
geeky geeky
0
geeky
love love
0
love
lol lol
0
lol
omg omg
0
omg
win win
0
win

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *