Ganapati is the festival of lord Ganesh. It is Hindu festival and according to the Marathi religion calendar it comes in Bhadrapada month. Peoples are always very excited for this festival, from small children to adults everyone wants to contribute something in it, weather it is a sweet or decoration.
And now the Ganesh Utsav is arriving in next week that is on 10th September 2021. So the people are started for the preparation of decoration, which will look nice, simple with a unique ideas and especially Eco-friendly decoration ideas.
So today we are going to show you some DIY Ganapati Decoration Ideas that you make this year.
The things that we are going to covered
• Artificial Flower Decoration Ideas
• Fresh Flower Decoration Ideas
• Paper Flower decoration ideas
• Marigold Garland Backdrop Decoration Ideas
• Modak Shaped Flower Mandap
• Lighting Background Decoration Ideas
• Green Plant Decoration Ideas
• Temple Decoration Ideas
• Lantern Decoration Ideas
• Balloons Decoration Ideas
• Colorful Ribbons Decoration Ideas
• Pom Pom Garland decoration Ideas
• ARTIFICIAL FLOWER DECORATION IDEAS
- Artificial Flower is a best and perfect decoration ideas to add bright spot and colorful sense to your decoration. In market there are many artificial flower available in shop or you can also buy it online.
- It always look simple, elegant and very easy because if we are artificial flower we can attach them were we want them in the decoration.
- With the light string it will go perfect and also look perfect for Ganapati decoration.
- With a help of Foam sheet we can make any shape we want and just add the flower in it and with flower garland and light.
- Looks beautiful and enhance the look of decoration with a very low cost.
• FRESH FLOWER DECORATION IDEAS
- Fresh flower decoration is also looks good and beautiful has the flower are fresh and new.
- But if you have the Ganesh Celebration for the 10 days, we will recommend you to go with artificial flower as they will stay 10 days because they are not real flowers.
- But if it of 2 days celebration it is best idea for decoration.
- According to the quantity of flower you can adjust your decoration size and height.
- Even it is very comfortable decoration that we can do.
- But this flower decoration is costly because of the prize of flower.
- The flower that we love we can use in this decoration.
- You can make a bunch of flower in the background with some lights, even you can attach the flower with the help of foam sheet on the sealing to look more attractive.
• PAPER FLOWER DECORATION IDEAS
- If you want to keep your decoration open, simple and even easy to make with help of paper.
- You can make various flower with the help of paper.
- For the making of flower you can use colorful paper and for leaves making you can use green color paper.
- The color of flower is up to your choice the shape of size and shape is as per choice.
• MARIGOLD GARLAND BACKGROUND DECORATION IDEAS
- It also look beautiful, make use of dual tone of flower (two shades of flower) like yellow and white, white and red, red and orange, white and orange.
- You can make any color of flower combination to make garland in background.
MODAK SHAPE FLOWER MANDAP IDEAS
- If you are bored with the plain background decoration, then create a marigold garland backdrop, join them as shown in this picture.
- With some flower hanging along with light to create a divine look.
LIGHTING BACKGROUND DECORATION IDEAS
- Any celebration is incomplete without lights.
- If you are confused what to do for decoration, then nothing is best then lights.
- Lighting is the main element in the decoration.
- If you are having the Ganesh celebration outdoor than, you could light up your garden with huge bulb lights and wrap your tress with string lights.
- This idea adds elegance to your celebration.
- If it in inside celebration than cover your wall with lights and shiny colourful clothes.
- Even you can add spotlight on it.
- During the aarti you could switch off all the lights expect the spotlight.
- This will attract the Ganesh Murti.
• EVERGREEN DECORATION IDEAS
- Alment expandable green grass fence artificial hedge for wall decoration, various flower plant, green plant can kept in the background even in the front, can cover with the leaves and flower to make a forest theme.
• TEMPLE DECORATION IDEAS
- Temple style decoration is very common decoration, and even various ready model of temple is already available in the market.
- Link is there below. Basically it is made of thermocol.
- You can make a beautiful mandap or temple with thermocol, but it will take time.
- Even it is available in the market with a ready set.
• LANTERN DECORATION IDEAS
- If you want to more creative with the decoration, then you make a use of old colourful lantern for the decoration.
- Or even you can make them with paper to make more interesting and attractive.
- And just hang them for decoration of Ganesh festival.
• BALLOON DECORATION IDEAS
- You can also make a use of balloons for Ganesh decoration to make it more modern and creative.
- You can choice your favourite colour for decoration.
- Even you can order the balloons online for the decoration.
• COLOURFUL RIBBON DECORATION IDEAS
- Make it more colourful by hanging colourful ribbons .as a backdrop for Ganesh Idol.
- To make it more beautiful you can add paper made flower on it.
• POM POM GARLAND DECORATION IDEAS
- You can use a colourful wool balls to create a garland of pom pom balls and tussles of wool.
- Decorate by creating a backdrop of the same.
Enjoy you Ganesh Festival Day With Happiness and with family. Wish you all I’m advance Happy Ganesh Chaturthi.