BTS’s V is very kind-hearted and loves the Big Hit Music staff so much, but sometimes he likes to remind them who’s really is the boss!! Here are 7 times he proved that he is the real boss of Big Hit music.
1. When V got too immersed in his warrior role on Run BTS when he recast two staff members and asked them “When you call me, please say ‘master’, Got it?” But when staff didn’t answer our V Warrier insisted.
2. When last year won a Weverse certificate and a title (“Director of Recreation”) for excellent attendance, he hilariously asked BigHit, “Big Hit, it isn’t right to just give me an award certificate and that’s it. This time give me more.“
V playfully threatened to create his own app if his demands were not met, then took things one step further.
“Hey!! Honestly, I’m 10% of the reason why Weverse is doing well ㅡ I’ll create my own app
(lacks the skills to create an app)”
He wanted the agency to either give him a day off as a reward or punish Bang Si Hyuk with the “ON” choreography.
3. When V’s phrase “borahae” (“I purple you”) appeared in everything from advertisements to Weverse‘s Learn! Korean With BTS language series. V wanted to cash in on his intellectual property!
During a broadcast with J-Hope and Suga, V said, “Big Hit, if you make something purple from here on out, give me some royalties.”
4. During V’s 25th birthday broadcast, he stressed the staff out by dropping spoilers about his future mixtape. He said, “Sorry, I don’t really listen to the agency.”
5. When he impersonated a staff member to get the inside scoop
6. When he tricked the staff into giving him a prize
7. When he made his own rules at a fan meeting