Your body is made up of 70 percent water. We all know that lack of water in the body has a bad effect on health. Not only this, it also increases the risk of skin problems. Sweat and moisture in the rainy season cause the body to dehydrate quickly. Drink 7 to 8 glasses of water a day and keep the body hydrated. But you know what? That is, drinking too much water can be harmful to health. This may sound a little weird, but it’s true.
Overhydration lowers blood levels in the body and leads to health problems. This condition can be life threatening and can even cause brain swelling. Remember how much water you drink each day to avoid Overhydration.
Symptoms of Overhydration
1. Drink water when there is no thirst.
2. The color of your urine should be light yellow. It doesn’t have to be clean. Because the color of healthy urine is light yellow.
How Overhydration affects health
1. If you drink enough water, it is beneficial for health. But drinking too much water is harmful to health.
2. Excessive accumulation of water in the body can cause swelling of the face and other parts of the body.
3. Swelling in the organs of the body can cause headaches, body aches etc. In addition, the amount of salt can be reduced.
4. Problems with vomiting and gases can be caused by excess water in the body. This is because the kidneys cannot absorb more water and the body stores more water.
5. Overhydration can also cause weakness, fatigue and cramps.
6. It affects your mental health.