Always worried about the Flawless skin! Using a heavy and expensive cosmetic brand on your skin to look beautiful. To get a healthy and glowing skin, you have to focus on your food, not to your makeup bag!
What do you eat has a direct influence on your skin and body so start chuck those processed food and list some good and healthy food to get a clear and healthy skin.
Eating the high-quality lean protein, fiber, healthy oils, raw fruits, spices and vegetables are best and target those food for promoting good skin and hairs.
Here are the some food and fruit for your healthy lifestyle
- Walnuts are rich in linolenic acid.
- Walnuts works as an emollient and clears the porous giving you a supple skin.
- A natural antioxidants and loaded with Vitamin B and Vitamin E, which protect the skin from effects of ageing.
- The Avocados is creamy and nutrients power packed fruit, and also known as nature’s butter.
- Fill with goodness of Vitamin B, antioxidants, and minerals
- Avocados enhances your skin’s health.
3. SWEET POTATOES
- Sweet potatoes nourish your skin with all the essential vitamin.
- A rich sources of Vitamin A-C and E as well as great sources of beta-corotene which brightens your skin.
- Spinach is loaded with many beneficial Vitamin A, B, C, E and K as well as essential minerals which helps to reduce the acne and skin damage.
- Spinach protects the skin from the harmful UV rays that cause sun damage, skin cancer, and premature ageing of the skin.
- Tomatoes are the best thing to protect your skin and give a smooth and clear skin.
- To achieve the flawless skin always add tomatoes to your regular diet.
- Tomatoes has a high amount of lycopene that protects the skin from UV rays, prevents wrinkles.
- Tomatoes also contain good amount of Vitamin C that helps to treat acne and enhances skin tone.
- Yogurt is good for the skin and body to keep the body temperature low.
- Yogurt is loaded with Vitamin and minerals.
- It helps in clearing off dead cells, hydrates dry patches, tighten the skin, and reduce the wrinkles, wards off dandruff and itchy scalp.
- You can enjoy it with fruit as breakfast or eat it as a healthy snack.