This season causes many skin problems. Especially the skin is very tan. If you also suffer from skin tan, do some home remedies. This helps to get rid of the tan on the face. Applying a homemade face pack helps to get rid of many skin problems, not just tan.
Orange and lemon peel face pack
- This face pack will require a tablespoon of orange or lemon peel powder.
- Add 1 teaspoon of raw milk to this powder and make a good paste of it.
- Apply this paste on face for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then wash your face with water.
- You can use it 2 to 3 times a week.
- Milk moisturizes your skin. Lemon peel contains vitamin C.
- This face pack is beneficial for removing facial tan.
- You can make a banana, milk and lemon facepack at home.
- This requires 1 teaspoon of milk, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and half a banana.
- Mash the bananas well. Mix lemon juice and milk in it.
- Apply this pack all over your face.
- Leave this pack on the face for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- You should apply this face pack on your face 2 times a week.
Besan flour face pack
- Besan flour works to improve the skin.
- It has antioxidant properties. Besan can be used to remove skin tan.
- To do this you need 2 to 3 teaspoons gram flour, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric.
- Mix all these ingredients and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on face for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- You can use this face pack twice a week.
- Yogurt contains natural enzymes and acids.
- Which removes tan and exfoliates the skin.
- It cleanses the skin.
- It helps to protect against redness caused by sunlight.
- Honey has antioxidant properties.
- You will need 2 teaspoons of yogurt, 1 teaspoon of honey to make this face pack. Combine these two things.
- Put this pack on the face for 15 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.