Mogar [Jasmine] is a natural skin hydrator that soothes, dry sensitive skin and also reduces the acne of the face. Mogar also known as the ‘Arabian Jasmine’. It is said that the flower has some anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, which help to make your skin smooth and fresh.
Let’s quickly take you through the benefits of jasmine flower for your skin and how to make mogra mist.
Jasmine has moisturizing properties and this makes it a great ingredient for those with dry skin. Using mogra on your face can help you prevent dryness and skin irritation.
SLOWS DOWN AGEING:
It enhances the production of collagen which increases skin elasticity and prevents the appearance of skin ageing signs like wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots among others.
The flower has soothing ingredients that help treat acne breakouts. It also help treat skin issues like dryness, itchiness, and irritation.
REDUCES SCARS AND BLEMISHES:
The flower is loaded with natural healing properties which reduces the appearances of scars and blemishes.
CAN HELP CONTROL OILINESS:
Using jasmine flower help you reduces the oiliness, especially on the T-zone without making it feel dry.
HOW TO MAKE MOGRA MIST
You need: jasmine Flower Or Mogra, Warm Water, Aloe Vera gel
- Take a handful of mogra or jasmine flower in a bowl and pour in warm water.
- Keep the bowl covered for 30 minutes.
- Next, add 1-2 tbsp of aloe vera gel into the bowl.
- You can use fresh aloe vera gel from the plant or use the readymade one.
- Mix well.
- Transfer this water to a spray bottle.
- You can also add some rose petals to this water of you like.
- Keep this bottle in the refrigerator for about 1-2 hours before using it.
- Homemade mogra or jasmine face mist is ready!
Through this face mist is completely natural should not have any side effects, make sure you do a patch test on your hand before applying it directly on your face to prevent any infections or allergies.