Now the rainy season has begun. The rainy season increases the risk of colds, coughs and fevers. Special health care is also required during this season. In the current corona period, there will be no cold, cough and fever, which requires special attention. Exactly what foods should be included in the diet this season. So that you do not get sick. We will see this today.
- Garlic is rich in antioxidants.
- Which boosts the immune system and protects you from viruses.
- Garlic can be consumed in almost any way.
- Especially we include garlic in pulses, vegetables. Garlic facilitates the functioning of the digestive system.
- It also increases metabolic rate.
- Like garlic, ginger is also rich in anti-oxidants.
- Ginger should be included in the diet.
- Especially this season, you should consume as much tea as you can.
- So that we can stay away from cold, fever and cough.
- Always take ginger tea when it gets wet in the rain.
- Turmeric is extremely beneficial for your health.
- Turmeric can keep many diseases away from you.
- Turmeric is used in almost every vegetable.
- You should drink turmeric milk during this rainy season.
- Turmeric also helps boost your immune system.
- Almonds are high in protein and low in fat.
- Almonds can be a great way to start your day.
- Because it is full of many nutrients that are beneficial for your health.
- Almonds fight diseases, increase digestion and keep your sugar levels good.
- Water is very important for your body.
- If you want good health and good skin, it is beneficial to drink plenty of water.
- Constantly changing temperatures and rising humidity cause the body to start sweating which requires more water to drink.
- You are usually at risk for a variety of infections and illnesses during the rainy season.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily to rid your body of all harmful toxins.