It was the writer-producer Vinta Nanda, who had revealed in her #MeToo story, that the actor Alok Nath had raped her!
The #MeToo movement has almost died in India now. While there were several revealtions made everyday, there are hardly any now. But the effects of the movement still persists. The actor Alok Nath has already been facing many troubles after being accused of se*ual harassment. And now he is in a legal soup as an FIR has been registered against him charging him of rape.
It was the writer-producer Vinta Nanda who had revealed in her #MeToo story that the so called sanskari actor had raped her. And now in response to her complaint, Mumbai Police has filed a case against him.
ANI informed about the same twweeting, “Mumbai Police Additional CP Manoj Sharma says ‘Oshiwara Police has registered an FIR against Alok Nath under section 376 of IPC (rape) on the complaint filed by Writer Vinta Nanda.’”
Mumbai Police Additional CP Manoj Sharma says ‘Oshiwara Police has registered an FIR against Alok Nath under section 376 of IPC (rape) on the complaint filed by Writer Vinta Nanda.’ pic.twitter.com/m7A99o61Xt
— ANI (@ANI) November 21, 2018
Recently, CINTAA had announced that they have expelled Alok Nath from their association.
Vinta had earlier expressed her happiness seeing the change in the society as she had told Quint, “It’s a very big step for an industry body to take and it’s a landmark and unprecedented step. It’s a great move in terms of establishing a system and sending a very clear message that everyone is accountable. No matter how late or early it is, if you are a part of an industry, you are accountable.”
Let us know what do you think in the comments section below. And do not forget to follow us on all our social media handles to stay updated with all the latest photos and videos.