Connect with us

Here’s Who Has Replaced Sajid Khan As The Director Of Housefull 4!

Sajid-Khan-Farhad-Samji

Bollywood

Here’s Who Has Replaced Sajid Khan As The Director Of Housefull 4!

Sajid Khan had stepped down as the director of Housefull 4, after the allegations of se*ual harassment against him!

After popular names like Nana Patekar, Vikas Bahl, Kailash Kher and Alok Nath were accused of se*ual harassment, Sajid Khan too was accused of the same in another #MeToo story. After the allegations made on him, the filmmaker decided to step down as the director of Housefull 4.

This left Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment (NGE) worried as the next schedule of the film was supposed to start from yesterday itself. The actors had already allotted their dates and the set of the film was prepared in the city. So, the makers had to look for a new director.

According to a source of Deccan Chronicle, “Nadiadwala knows the script inside out, so he was considered the best option. But he asked the Sajid-Farhad Samji director duo, who had directed the third part to step in, but only Farhad Samji was available at such a short notice. So, he has stepped in to shoot these sequences for the fourth schedule of the fourth franchise.”

Farhad-Samji

Farhad Samji

The makers of the film confirmed the report with a statement that said, “Director of Housefull 3 Farhad Samji will now direct Housefull 4.”

60 percent of the shoot of Housefull 4 has already been completed. Now the rest of the 40 percent will be completed by Farhad. However, it will be interesting to see who gets the credit for direction of the film!

Let us know what do you think in the comments section below. And do not forget to follow us on all our social media handles to stay updated with all the latest photos and videos.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Bollywood

Like Us On Facebook

Trending

To Top