Hectic work schedule, seating for long hours all this results in increased weight & lumps of stubborn belly fat which ruins your dream of perfect picturesque figure. If you are always thinking of going on a strict diet to reduce your belly fat but often fails to do that than don’t worry now you don’t require stringent diet plan or rigorous workout to reduce your belly fat. You just need to practice these 5 yoga poses to get a flat belly. So let’s go through it:
1) Cobra Pose (Bhujang Asana) of Yoga: Cobra asana is one of the best pose of Yoga which has miraculous benefits if practised on a regular basis. Cobra Pose helps to strengthen your abs muscles & helps in reducing your stubborn belly fat. It also helps in strengthening your spinal cord & makes it flexible. It also helps in strengthening the upper part of your body.
2) Bow Pose (Dhanurasana) of Yoga: This pose helps in strengthening your body to the core & tightens our abdominal muscles. When you are practising this pose you should rock back & forth this helps in boosting your digestive system & also helps you in getting rid of the problem of constipation. So instead of hitting gym regularly practice this yoga asana & make your body strong to the core.
3) Pontoon Pose (Naukasna): If you are tired of that big fat waist and what to get your sexy 36 size waist than don’t worry you can get that perfect slim waist by performing this Yoga asana. Pontoon Pose helps in reducing the extra flab around your waist & helps in strengthening your leg & back muscles.
4) Plank Pose (Kumbhasana): This plank pose is very effective & easy plank pose as compared to others. Kumbhasana helps in burning your belly fat as well as toning & strengthening your shoulders, thighs, back & hip area. So say goodbye to stubborn belly fat by practising plank pose of Yoga.
5) Wind Relieving Pose (Pavanamuktasana): This pose of yoga is very beneficial & really helps in strengthening your abs & helps in reducing your lower body pain. This pose helps in toning your abs, thighs & hips which will further help to keep your lower body in shape.
So wear your track pants & practice these easy yoga asanas which will help to reduce your stubborn belly fat to a great extent. Imagine when you are practising yoga in full concentration & cool breeze touches your face softly what a feeling of relieve it would be! A complete stress buster & body strengthening practice we can say that.