Over the years, many television actresses have undergone several changes, from their modeling days to early days in the television industry to their current work, their transformation will definitely blow your mind. From Surbhi Chandna to Avika Gor, here’s the name of 11 actresses who have transformed over the years.
1. Mahira Sharma- Actress who made her debut in the television industry with Y.A.R.O Ka Tashan, and had gained fame after participating in Bigg Boss 13 is none other than Mahira Sharma. Mahira has also appeared in several television serials including Kundali Bhagya, Naagin 3, Partners Trouble Ho Gayi Double, and many others. Mahira’s transformation from a model to a stunning actor will definitely impress you.
2. Krystle D’souza- Krystle D’souza who came under the spotlight with Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai alongside Nia Sharma, Karan Tacker, and Kushal Tandon had started her career during college with Kahe Naa Kahe, she then appeared in Kya Dill Mein Hai as Tamanna. In 2008, she appeared in Star Plus’s Kasturi as Navneet and Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil as Veera. In her career of more than a decade, Krystle has acted in several serials. And her transformation since then and now is huge and you’ll definitely love it.
3.Parul Chauhan- Parul Chauhan made her debut with Kahiin To Hoga but raised to fame when she played one of the leads in Sapna Babul Ka…. Bidaai. She was recently seein in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as Kartik’s mother, and her transformation from her first serial to now is really beautiful.
4. Mandira Bedi- An television actress who is aging like a fine wine is Mandira Bedi. She made her debut in 1994 with the serial Shanti. In her two-decade-long career, the actress has undergone several changes. From subtle looks, long hair, and elegant style to washboard abs, short hair and sassy style, Madira’s transformation is unbelievable.
5. Shama Sikander- Shama started her career in 2003 with Yeh Meri Life Hai, and since then the actress had undergone several changes. From her simple yet stylish looks to getting a perfect jawline and curves, Shama has turned into a stylish diva. Shama has also acted in a film with Amir Khan.
6. Rupali Ganguly- Popularly known for her role as Monisha Sarabhai in Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, Dr Simran Chopra in Sanjeevani, Rupaly is still one of the most loved television actress. Currently she is playing the role of Anupama in the top most watched show Anupama. While looking at her journey it can be said that the actress has aged gracefully. Rupaly had also participated in Bigg Boss.
7. Sajeeda Shaikh- Sajeeda Shaikh made her debut on television with Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka? But before that, she had appeared in several Bollywood films including Baghban alongside Amitabh Bacchan, Hema Malini, Salman Khan. Recently she also appeared alongside Shabana Azmi, in Netflix Film Kaali Khuhi. Sajeeda had also participated in Nach Baliye with her husband Aamir Ali. From Bollywood films to television serials Sajeeda is currently the most popular actress on television.
8. Smriti Irani- The Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi actress, who is now a politician has not only transformed in terms of her career but looks too. From being a model to now being a politician, Smriti has come a long way.
9. Sara Khan- From Miss Bhopal in 2007 to being an anchor for Doordarshan and ETV in Madhya Pradesh to being one of the most popular actresses on television, Sara has the most beautiful transformation. Sara had started her career during her school days.
10. Surbhi Chandna- Known for her portrayal of Annika Oberoi in StarPlus’s Ishqbaaaz, Dr.Ishani in Sanjivani, and Bani Singhania in Colors TV’s Naagin, Surbhi made her debut with a small role on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. Surbhi’s transformation from TMKOC to Naagin will definitely blow your mind.
11. Avika Gor- Avika started her career as a child artist in the popular daily soap Balika Vadhu as Anandi. Avika made her debut in films with Tollywood’s Uyyala Jampala in 2013. Recently, she surprised all her fans with her extensive weight loss and was in the limelight for the same.