The Bollywood actor Salman Khan had quite an interesting life, which is worthy of a biopic!
The superstar Salman Khan is one of the most loved actors of the country. And it is quite evident from the kind of fan following he has. His films are a hit and the actor enjoys a different kind of stardom in the industry.
But he was born as ‘The Salman Khan’. His long journey, which has not been less than a roller coaster ride, has made him what he is today. Right from his love life to the controversies with his contemporaries, he has had a very interesting life.
It was recently that we loved and enjoyed watching the biopic on the actor Sanjay Dutt. And we now feel that one should be made on Salman Bhai as well!
Here’s what all will be there in case a biopic on Salman Khan is ever made:
1. Love Life: From Sangeeta Bijlani to Somy Ali, the actor had dated many actresses. In fact, he was supposed to get married to Sangeeta and even the inviation cards were printed. But the wedding had to be called off later. Salman has also dated beauties like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif. But his over-possessive nature is believed to be the reason behind his failed relationships. And that is the reason why the actor is still unmarried even at the age of 52.
2. Career Graph: Salman had a fabulous start with a film like Maine Pyar Kiya. But his career in B-town has been no less than a roller coaster ride. On one hand, he has given blockbusters like Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Ek Tha Tiger and Bodyguard. On the other hand, he was a part of films like Veergati and Khamoshi, which tanked at the box-office. Salman has also been criticized for doing films like Race 3. He has given as many as six flops in a row. But now that has been surpassed by his list of hits. The actor also runs a charity named Being Human, which has been helping people all over the nation.
3. The Cases: As much as Salman has been in the news for his films, he has equally been in the limelight for his criminal cases. From the blackbuck poaching case to the drink and drive case, the actor has been visiting courts and police stations for them. And his fans have been celebrating the day no less than a festival, each time he has got a bail.
4. Relationship with B-town: The Tiger Zinda Hai actor is known for making people’s careers in the industry. From Zarine Khan to Daisy Shah, he has helped many to enter Bollywood. But he also has a sour relationship with a few people from film fraternity like Vivek Oberoi. Also, his fight with his friend Shah Rukh Khan and the patch-up should surely be a part of his biopic.
5. Title: Everyone calls Salman as ‘Salman Bhai’. So ‘Bhai’ would be a great title for his biopic. Also he is lovingly called as ‘Sallu’ by some of his friends. The biopic can also be titled as Robin Hood or Grey Khan looking at Salman’s life till now.
Let us know what do you think in the comments section below. And do not forget to follow us on all our social media handles to stay updated with all the latest photos and videos.