As soon as the Tiger Zinda Hai trailer came out, it had blockbuster written all over it. We have been watching the Tiger Zinda Hai official trailer on repeat ever since it came out and we’re already smitten over the larger than life promo plus we can’t wait for the adventures of Tiger and Zoya to unfold. Starring ex-flames and good friends, Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif in lead roles, the movie had been creating a lot of buzz around it and it seems like there is no end to it. The trailer has it all covered from a brilliant & grasping background score, intriguing plot to never seen before high octane action sequences & daredevil stunts. While we are still not being able to get over the trailer of TZH, the trailer has already seven major records in just two days. TZH has already become a record-breaking machine and has broken a few records which were earlier held by Raees and Bahubali 2 : A Conclusion earlier. Let’s find out about which all records got broken :
1. The trailer is currently the most liked trailer in the first 24 hours after garnering more than 480,000 plus likes on YouTube!
2. It is also the most commented trailer in the first 24 hours, receiving over 50,000 comments on YouTube.
3. On Twitter, the trailer got more than 650,000 tweets; which is the most in the first 24 hours of its release.
4. On Facebook, the trailer received in excess of 250,000 shares in the first 24 hours, helping it claim the record of most shared Hindi trailer on the social networking site in the first day after its release.
5. The Tiger Zinda Hai trailer also got 29 million plus views on YouTube and Facebook combined, making it the most watched Hindi trailer in the first 24 hours of all time.
6. It has now crossed 600,000 likes on YouTube, beating Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (Hindi trailer only) and becoming the most liked Hindi trailer of 2017.
7. It is also the fastest ‘Khan’ film to cross the 20 million views mark on YouTube.
We can’t wait for the movie to release later this year and be ready for more records to be shattered.