Aishwarya Rai Bacchan, precisely took 21 years after she came into the limelight for winning the Miss World pageant, still manages to make waves all around the world and we’ve been drooling over her looks in all respect. Why? She delivers it all – Her perfect 10 demeanor is just everything all at once and too much for everything else, she is so effortlessly herself that people had been loving her for it all these years. She had been wearing her grace and charm equally well all the time.
Wait. Before we jump on to her bold choices on fashion and life lets sing her Happy Birthday. What say?
Pop diaries wishes Ash the most happiest birthday ever. Here’s to another year of experience and success. Now lets leave it to the breathtaking birthday girl to deliver some of the hypnotic red carpet outfits. In her honor, we have gathered 10 of her most fashion-risk moments which Ash has made a swarming impact doing full justice to all the attires. Let’s take a look!
- Not everybody’s cup of tea to flaunt a cleavage that is revealing from too much to actually nothing and we think Aishwarya Rai has showed off her figure in a dramatic sparkling cutout dress with its unsurpassed fit just perfect as she dazzled at the 57th International Cannes Film Festival in the year 2004.
- The original black is not always classy infact I used to think its lazy and easy at the same time but seeing Ash jazzing up in black, I roll my tongue in saying Black is mysterious and yes it improves on a classic. The silver clutch added some much needed interest to Aishwarya’s flowing black gown and did an amazing job highlighting her diamond collar necklace when she attended the premiere of “The Pink Panther 2” in the year 2009 in New York City.
- Aishwarya Rai looked like she stepped out of the ’40s in a long wrap velvet coat at the premiere of ‘The Pink Panther 2’ in 2009, France. Ash! Looking at you experimenting with such deadly fashion statements and giving us such snappy comebacks, unlike you, nobody can actually dare to take a turn for the best.
- We cannot afford to compete with this drop dead gorgeous fashion styles like you manage to do Ash! They are truly enchanting. Aishwarya looked elegant in a dramatic white and navy structured strapless gown arrived at the ‘Sleeping Beauty’ premiere during the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival in the year 2011 in Cannes, France.
- Aishwarya Rai looked lovely in a dark teal one-shoulder satin gown with a flowing train when she attended the ‘Cleopatra’ premiere during The 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival in the year 2013 in Cannes, France. Isn’t she an inspiration to all our year-ending parties in the next two months?
- Like, seriously? Guys, I am taking a hell lot of tough time in believing that it’s her. I’ll talk to you when I get my brain cells on the desk by the time, Aishwarya gives her normally stick straight hair a boost with a bit of teasing at the crown which adds some nice volume to her center-parted do in the year 2009. Is this outfit a Yay or Nay?
- Aishwarya Rai attended the Cannes premiere of ‘From the Land of the Moon’ rocking the bright purple lipstick! while she attended the “From The Land Of The Moon ” premiere during the 69th annual Cannes Film Festival in the year 2016 Cannes, France. Come on, admit defeat right now. Nobody can carry it the way she did. So bye!
- Aishwarya Rai swept into the Cannes Film Festival screening of ‘Okja’ wearing a stunning baby-blue Michael Cinco Couture ball gown, boasting all-over embroidery and a mega-voluminous skirt! during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival in 2017 in Cannes, France. Not only the artful gown but she is also wearing confidence, charisma and certainty .
- Aishwarya Rai channeled Scarlett O’Hara with this gorgeous red Ralph & Russo Couture gown with a sweetheart neckline and a tiered skirt at the Cannes Film Festival screening of ‘120 Beats Per Minute.’ You name it and she has it all. Swiping off your feet one by one!
- She is as radiant as a thousand suns. Such a visual treat for the eyes. Zipping off her lips with this unusual orange shade is intoxicating. How about taking a fashion risk? Do you think you would be able to declare yourself as fashion monarch like she is?
Which look is your favorite? Let us know in the comments section!