If you can’t take a word against Shah Rukh Khan and you are more than obsessed with his charms then my friend the deadly SRK magic has worked and now its beyond any cure.
I am not mad when I say that Shah Rukh Khan, you make me fall in love with you every single day. I am giving up sanity for you because I love you. I am just being your FAN!
“Saari duniya ek taraf, hamara Shah Rukh ek taraf”
If this is the motto you are living by then you are SRKholic. The best thing about this “good” disease is that its not life taker but a life saver. Let’s find out whether you are a SRKholic or not?
1. Shah Rukh Khan’s life is your bible, his fundas are your solution to any problem
2. SRK’s songs/scenes/gifs are your instant stress therapy, #KuchKuchHotaHai tum nahi samjhoge
3. You JUDGE people who don’t like SRK and its straight on your face when you do that
4. You can fight the whole freaking world when they speak bad about the star (Jaa Kalmuhe, Chulhe me jal jaaaa)
5. Ok like seriously you have tried that Shah Rukh Khan signature “Haath Failake” pose 100 times but when someone else does that to mimic him , all you want to do is smack their face!!!!! X_X
6. Every movie is a hit as soon as its announced! (SRK hai, HIT hai)
7. With every movie, we only love our hero more and nothing can change our feelings for him!
Its SRKholism guys, live with it happily. #ProudSRKian